1 loaf organic seeded bread
2 red apples
2 whole eggs
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. cream cheese
2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 9x5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. Slice apples thinly and set aside.
3. Mix eggs, sugar, cream cheese, oats, cinnamon, & milk in a bowl & whisk until combined.
4. Soak each bread slice into the egg mixture & arrange in loaf pan. Put apple slices in between bread slices.
5. Pour remaining egg batter over the bread and bake for 30 minutes or until toasted on the outside.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.