Almejas en Salsa Verde
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
1 tbsp flour
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup water
pinch of red pepper flakes
bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
olive oil, for drizzling
salt and pepper, to taste
1. put clams in a large bowl filled with water. Chop onion, garlic, and parsley
2. saute onion, garlic, and parsley with a little olive oil.
3. combine flour in a pan until it forms a paste, add white wine and water with a pepper and salt. cook until the sauce thickens a bit.
4. Boil clams in in a separate pan. Drain when clams are cooked.
5. Add cooked clams in the green sauce. Plate and garnish with more parsley and a little red pepper.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.